Thursday, October 20, 2011

Working for the Interior Design Major

So on september the 19th I started working for Mary Golden to help promote the Interior Design Major. The first thing I was given to work on was the cover and back of the hand book for the Interior Design department. Mary golden wanted a design that was a bit more modern and still showcased student work. I came up with two possible different designs.




She preferred the concept design with the line drawing of one of her students work, although she did not like the text I chose for the cover on that one, she preferred something simpler. So after I collected more photos of student work I went to work on the cover and back of the Interior Design handbook this was what I came up with.




For the most part Mary Golden was pleased although she requested I trade out the center most photo with I another piece of student work, I also need to place the alfred state logo on the back. I have yet to revise the cover and back as of yet, this is what is done of it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment