Monday, November 28, 2011

Posters for Interior Design: Library, Peet and MGA

So after the talk with Mary Golden I worked on redesigning and designing the Library poster and the posters for Peet Hall and Main Gate A dormitory. I decided that for the Library and Peet Hall posters I would make the floor plans the main focus. And Mary Golden had mentioned that she would like the Main Gate A pictures feature in the form of before and after pictures. I also decided to change the main colors to colors that came from the spaces themselves.




After reviewing the posters with Mary Golden we determined that first the images appeared too small in the poster after printing them out. Also we determined to shrink the size of the image bar as it was too big and took up too much room. Also she told me to get rid of the color and pattern swatches for good in the library and peet posters. She also asked me to center the images more. She also wanted a common background color in all of the posters. She also discovered that she had better images of the library and peet to give me for the posters that she wanted me to use instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment