Monday, November 28, 2011

Posters for Interior Design

So running with my Third concept for the library poster I made two different versions of the library poster concept in greater detail. I ran with the idea of trees, because a library means books and books are made out of paper and paper is made out of wood from trees. I also thought of the idea of having roots incorporated into the poster, also thought that maybe Mary Golden would perfer more organization in the poster, so I made a second detail concept.



Mary Golden decided that she preferred the picture bar closer to the bottom of the poster and that she would like the background to be more simple and focus more on the blue print floor plan of the library. She also mentioned that she would like the basic design of the library poster present in the other three posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment